Thursday, April 1, 2010

Angie's Blog Candy

Hello Everybody, no card, no creation...SORRY. I just don't seem to get any time to craft. I have too many other committements. I do check so many blogs but haven't left many messages. I do enjoy seeing everybody's creations and just wish I would do some myself. I just discovered Angie's blog today. I can't believe that I haven't followed her. She does do some awesome coloring and her creations are absolutely fantastic. She is offering a neat organizer for all your embellishments as her latest blog candy. I was trying to add her blog as a gadget but blogger tells me that the addy is corrupt. I hope when you paste it, it will work. If you put SCRAPGIRL-ANGIE into your search engine, you should find her too. Check out her fantastic blog.

http://scrapgirl-angie.blogspot.com/2010/03/ahoy-matey.html

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment