Saturday, February 28, 2009

Pride and Joy







Here are our beautiful girls. This is my favorite Christmas picture, when Dominique was 2 and Madison was 1. It was not fun that day. They did not want to cooperate and the photographer only got one picture. We were really lucky that it turned out this well. How things have changed in just a few years. These pictures I took last weekend. The weather was beautiful. I think it was 65 degrees. Dominique is wearing one of her dress up outfits and Madison is wearing the Dirndl that Edith and Christiane had sent from Germany when Dominique was a baby. And another picture later in the day doing some serious artwork with Oma.

6 comments:

  1. Hello :o)
    I just thought I would swing by and say hello and welcome to blogland! I saw the link on magnolia-icious :o)

    I look forward to reading your future postings.

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're precious, Marie! They grow up way too fast, don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marie...so nice to meet you...your grand little ones are just precious...I have enjoyed perusing your blog very much...very nice work...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marie, your grandaughters are so darling--beautiful girls!!
    CONGRATULATIONS! You have joined the blogging world--make it a fun journey. Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're just beautiful! Aren't our girls so special to us? I love the barefeet! Too sweet they are! Those Christmas dresses are just gorgeous! You wouldn't have know they weren't happy!

    ReplyDelete