Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog Candy

Sorry, I still haven't finished some of the cards that I started. I took Monday and Tuesday off from work, because DH is on vacation all week. Our granddaughters spend both days with us and both love to paint and do Arts and Crafts, as Dominique calls it. Dominique even made a necklace with Oma's "jewels", pearls and Prima flowers.

You probably have already seen that Suzanne and Claudia have some beautiful blog candy up for grabs. These are some extremely talented ladies. Since I don't yet know how to link you to their blogs by clicking on their names I will have to copy the addy's below.
http://scrapbitz.blogspot.com/
http://rosaswelt.blogspot.com/

I also have a bit of exciting news to tell you. I won the beautiful set of angels from WOJ. Can't wait for them to arrive. I never thought I would win anything like it. Especially since over 300 people left comments on Katharina's blog. Boy, am I lucky.

Thank you all for stopping by and leaving such nice comments.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that you won the angels from WOJ!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete