Sunday, March 29, 2009



I have another card to show you. I finally finished the card for the March Challenge at Magnolia-licious. I added Diamond Glaze to the butterflies and put them on pop up dots. Tilda is also raised, sitting on the tree stump from Whiff of Joy.

A few weeks ago I started making my first card using Willow from WOJ. My good friend Christina C. had sent me several images. I still have to take pictures and I will post it soon.

I also made my first card using the PTI set LIFE. I really like this set. So watch out for some more postings coming up.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I love your style!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bright and happy card. Just love your colour choices. Also like that you raised the butterflies - they look great. This is one of my favourite Tilda images - she is so sweet....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cheerful, colorful, springy card that I just love, Marie! I like Tilda sitting on that WOJ tree stump...great idea...and the "floating" butterflies...I love butterflies too! Wonderful card! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH...your card is fantastic!!!
    Lovely colours and details.
    Hugs, Mumur

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, beautiful card. I love it. Your coloring is great and you made great use of that sketch. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a BEAUTIFUL card, you did wonderful job!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Marie, Deine Karte ist so super süß geworden, schwärm!! Ganz tolle Farben hast Du Dir ausgesucht und Tilda ist so ein süße und Du hast sie super coloriert!
    GLG
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marie, dass ist ja eine ganz super tolle Karte.Die Farben sind wunderbar. Prima! Christina C.

    ReplyDelete