Sunday, September 26, 2010

Whiff of Joy Christmas Gnome

Happy Sunday to you. I have had a cold for 8 days now and haven't done much crafting. I currently have 4 christmas cards in different stages of completion. One "major" birthday card in the works and several to go. October is a busy month for birthday cards for me.

I managed to finish this little card with 'Wee and Drum' from Whiff of Joy today. I colored the gnome with Copics on the new Copic paper and cut it with an oval SB nestability.The DP is digital paper from Lili of the Valley. I didn't remember which one of my stamp sets had holly leaves, so I drew them myself and added some jewels from my stash. The ribbon and christmas tree charm is also from my stash. The sentiment is from PTI.


On the inside I used the same DP from LOTV and the sentiment is from a new PTI set called Inside & Out: Holiday. I made the label with the PTI Mat Stack 4. I love all those gentle curves. The sentiment set has some beautiful holiday quotes and I just had to have it.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your weekend.

8 comments:

  1. Marie!!!! I absolutely adore your Christmas card. You did a magnificent job coloring this cute image and you showcased it perfectly. Love every little detail.
    Marie, dass ist ein Meisterwerk!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie...OMG How lovely this is!!! Your coloring of that darling image is just beautiful...And all of those cute details you have added just make this such a special, special card!!! Gosh, the inside is just stunning as well!!! Beautiful job, sweetie...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card with wonderfull papers! Love the details you put in it!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfull christmascard!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable Christmas card. Love that image & of course you've colored it perfectly beautiful ... Cute papers & always love stopping by to see what you make next.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful Christmas card, Marie! This image is so cute and you have colored her beautifully! Your cards are always so detailed and so elegant. Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete