Sunday, June 3, 2012

Birthday card

I haven't used the new Blogger and I have no clue how this is going to look.

Finally made a card again. No coloring just kind of simple. Last month was Dominique's birthday and I decided that I better make a card for my crafting buddy. She sure uses a lot more of my supplies than I do.

The cardstock is from Stampin' Up and the DP is from Webster's. For the flowers I used PTI felt and PTI flower dies and stitched them together with PTI buttons. On the inside I cut the DP with a Spellbinder's scalloped die and used the Whimsy Circle from Memory Box. For the corners I used the negative spaces for a little design. I love the MB dies. They are all so delicate. I do have quite a few of them but it is the first time I actually created with one. The saying is also from PTI and I do love the one on the inside.

I know that occasionally somebody will come and see if there is anything new on my blog. I am sorry to disappoint everybody. It seems there is never enough time to do all the things I love, including me leaving comments on your blogs. But be assured that I am checking in and seeing what everbody is creating and me wishing that I was one of you.


Thanks for dropping by....

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy to see you posting again......You haven't lost your touch! Good heavens, I can't get the updated blogger to make paragraphs...everything flows together! Just when I get used to something, they have to change and update it....then, I am lost again!
    Back to your card.....love the stunning flowers and the inside is beautiful...gorgeous die!
    Love the cute corners as well!

    ReplyDelete