Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fairy Tabia


I have finished another card that will finally make it's way to San Francisco. I hope the little girl will like it.

I so love the Mo's images. They are so cute and I have a small collection of Mo's digital images that have never seen any ink. Well, one of these days they all will show up on one of my cards.

I used SU Lavender Lace and Kaisercraft DP for the matting. Tabia is colored with Copics and I added some Diamond Glaze to the bubbles. Several Prima flowers were layered for a more dimensional look and I added some Dew Drops and a paper clip from my stash.


For the inside I also chose the Kaisercraft DP, ribbon from my stash and Mini Prima Roses. I cut the clouds with a PTI die and the saying is also from PTI from the Mega Mixed Messages set.

I am scheduling this card and I hope it works. This is the second time I have done it, so wish me luck.

I hope you like Tabia as much as I do. I think she is the cutiest fairy around.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for dropping by....

2 comments:

  1. Marie, this is absolutely STUNNING!!!!! I also love Mo images and you did a fantastic job coloring and showcasing her. The inside of the card is fantastic! Great job, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Marie, this card is so pretty and you have colored her beautifully . . . and in one of my favorite colors. The recipient will just love and treasure your card. It's beautiful inside and out. Big Hugs, Cami

    ReplyDelete