Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lockhart Orchid


Today I like to show you a little, simple card I finished a few weeks ago. I really like this little stamp from Karen Lockhart. Orchids are such delicate flowers that lend themselves for simple cards. I colored the flowers with Prisma pencils and the cardstock and matting is from my stash. Instead of using a ribbon I chose the material they used to use to support the orchid stems with. For the life of me, I can't remember what it is called. Maybe somebody with a green thumb can help me out. Both the sayings on the outside and inside are from PTI.


On the inside I stamped an image from PTI Background Basics, Spots and Dots with PTI Pure Poppy. The red label was cut with the Mat Stack #1 die cut and the white label with a die cut from the Tea for Two collection from Papertrey Ink.

Well, that is it for today. Have a great Thursday and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, simple is nice and your card is divine. I looked really close and I have to tell you that you did a wonderful job coloring those flowers with the Prismas. Great job, Marie!
    P.S. It looks like you used hemp instead of ribbons.

    ReplyDelete