Sunday, July 11, 2010

hAnglar Boy Sitting On The Moon

Hello Everybody,
I was real busy yesterday creating several cards. There must have been something different in my coffee...hehehe.

I received this stamped image a long time ago from my dear friend Christina and I had colored it some time last year. It is another baby card but this time there is no expected baby boy.

I loosely followed the challenge on 'Lovely hAnglar Only' challenge blog. For my base I used SU YoYo Yellow and the matting is PTI, except for the yellow, which is the same SU paper. I distressed the matting papers with the Tim Holtz distresser and I think this is actually the first time I did this. I colored the image with Prisma pencils and added some yellow stickles to the star he is holding. The moon for the left top corner is from the PTI 'Night, Night Moon' set, stamped with a bit of PTI Enchanted Evening and the little stars are created from a MS punch. Don't you like those itty bitty clouds? They are punched out with one of those small punches, can't recall the maker. All the large stars for this card are punched out with a Fiskars punch. The little tag is from the hAnglar baby set and the ribbon is from my stash.

Well, not much more to say...... :). I added a baby rattle charm to one of the stars on the inside and a blue Prima flower to the other one.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a nice rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. OMG, Marie, I love, love this card!!! You did a magnificent job coloring this cutie! It is adorable inside and out....love the distressing
    and the cute stars!
    P.S. Rachel is 12 yrs. old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, this card is so cute and precious!!! OMGosh, you've colored this image so beautifully and used the perfect DPs! I'm so glad you're crafting again! I really missed your absence from your blog! I'll catch up with you soon with an email! Hugs to you! Cami

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey marie, just wanted to thank you for your gorgeous comment on my blog giveaway post a couple of weeks ago. its has taken me this long to get around to thanking you for visiting my little blog.
    hope you are well and sunny.
    steph xo

    ReplyDelete