Sunday, October 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

Hello, it's me again. I was actually able to start and finish a card yesterday and also work on two more cards but who knows when they will be finished. I have had this gorgeous PTI set called 'Fall Elegance' since last year and I finally got a chance to ink it up. I have more stamps and stamp sets that never have seen ink than the ones I actually have used.
Recently I received a fabulous present from my friend Gloria. She had purchased the Spellbinders "Nested Maple Leaves" twice and I was lucky enough to get the extra set. Thanks so much Gloria, I love them. I had an idea of what I was going to make and I think the sponging with the distress inks turned out pretty good. I added a little bit of Webster's lacy ribbon and the front was done.

On the inside I also used images from the "Fall Elegance" set and stamped everything with PTI ink Summer Sunrise and Ripe Avocado. Since it was overcast yesterday I thought I would take the pictures outside but the cream CS looked so white and I took a picture of the outside of the card again inside, which shows the colors better.

I hope you like my little creation. Thanks for dropping by and thanks so much for your lovely comments.

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha...it's good to know I'm not the only one buying double items!!!! Your card is very elegant and the leaves are lovely. Stunning colors! I especially love that you are using the large leaf for the sentiment. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card you have made there! Looks really lovely!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful autumncard have you made!
    Greetings Nicolet

    ReplyDelete