Sunday, October 17, 2010

White Christmas

Happy Sunday to Everybody!!!
Well it is not a totally white Christmas card but I would love to have a white Christmas and I think my white tree warrants the title. I love last years Anna Griffin's Christmas papers and I wish I had stacks of it. The papers are so elegant. The one with the snowflakes is flocked and others are glittered.
I cut the tree with a new die from PTI out of white PTI felt and adhered white buttons also from PTI with a dot of gold stickles. The sentiment is again from PTI cut with another PTI die. Do you think I love their products...hehehe. The ribbon is from my stash.

On the inside I used Spellbinders Label (can't remember the number, because I never labeled the case) and the sentiment is again from PTI. The little felt snowflake is also a Spellbinders die.

Since I really loved how the card turned out. I made three because most of the people that receive Christmas cards from me are not Magnolia or hAnglar lovers like us. I am also working on 5 or 6 other Christmas cards and 2 birthday cards. Boy do I wish I didn't have to work for a living. I hope I get more cards done for Christmas this year than last year.
I hope you like my little card and I thank you all for your wonderful comments. It is so much appreciated.

7 comments:

  1. Marie, dass ist wirklich eine fantastische Weihnachts karte....wunderschoen!
    Love, love the papers! As you said, very elegant!
    The French are rioting because the gov't wants them to work until they are 62....we should be so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really wonderfull!
    Greetings Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist eine sehr schöne Weihnachtskarte und eine tolle Idee. Vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar.

    Liebe Grüße
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderfull card Marie! Looks stunning!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marie. Thanks for the nice comment you gave me! I Was very happy, for it was very nice! It's fun with the snow, right?

    This card is just so very beautiful! Ful of beautiful details that I love, and Christmas tree, it was so beautiful! :) It was very nice color, and very cute paper! :) You are very clever!

    Have a great week! Hugs Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! I love all the gold.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful christmas card, Marie.
    Love the details, and the papers are fab!!
    Hugs from Maya

    ReplyDelete