I was so overwhelmed and surprised when I received Cami's email. I am still speakless, because I never expected anything like this. My postings are so infrequent that it never even occurred to me that somebody would want to give me an award. Thank you so much Cami, it is so much appreciated.
Please go and check out Cami's beautiful creations.
There are 5 "requirements" (hahaha) to receive this award.
1. First I am to thank the person that send it to me.Thanks again so much dear Cami....(hugs, hugs, hugs)
2. Show my award ... see above....(smile)
3. I am suppose to tell you three things that I like about myself. How about what people say about me.... I am very caring, always cheerful and always ready to help.
4. I am suppose to post a favorite picture. Well I have two, that I just took last week. They are pictures of the joy of my life, my two beautiful granddaughters, Dominique and Madison. Dominique is the skinny rail that eats anything and will try any food. Maddy, my little rascal, that doesn't want to eat anything that is good for her.
5. Here is the hardest part. I am asked to pass on the award to 5 deserving women ... and here in no particular order....
It is so hard for me to only pick 5 ladies, because there are so many deserving crafters out there. I wish I could have picked many more. The ladies that I chose have influenced me in many ways and have been most gracious in helping me when I have questions. You are all amazing ARTISTS and I enjoy visiting your blogs, learning from you and be amazed by your beautiful creations.
I can't imagine that anybody does not know these wonderful ladies but just in case, you don't want to miss admiring their beautiful art....so please hurry and check out their latest creations.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.