Saturday, August 7, 2010

Mystery Tilda


Who knows this Tilda???? I have never seen her before. It is a stamped image I received from my dear friend Christina a long time ago. I have to say that she is my favorite Tilda, because she is so unique.

I wanted Tilda's outfit to have the Loden look. For the non-german speaking bloggers, Loden is a wool fabric that is usually olive green, brown, black or rust colored. I colored her with Prisma Pencils. The cardstock is from PTI and the matting is Basic Grey Archaic. On the right panel I stamped a border with Distress Ink using a Stempelglede flourish. The ribbon and lace is from my stash and I added a Prima flower.




And here is the inside.... I again used Basic Grey Archaic and white card stock for the matting. The middle panel is again stamped with Distress Ink, using the Stempelglede flourish stamps. The saying is from PTI Inside & Out: Thank you and stamped on a PTI die cut label. The peach ribbon and the heart embellishment are from my stash.

I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Thanks for stopping by and thank you for leaving such sweet comments.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Marie! I totally love this Tilda! You did a magnificent job coloring and showcasing her!
    The papers are perfect with this image.
    Fantastic job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderfull card Marie! Love the colouring!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Marie! I love your explanation about the Loden look. You did a great job of coloring her and I love that lace trim. The inside of your card is very pretty also. I'm so happy to see so many of your wonderful creations, glad you are blogging again, and I wish you a wonderful weekend! Hugs from Hawaii, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marie! Oh, this card was just amazing. I liked the layout, flowers, lace, and of course the cute Tilda! :) So nice stay! :-) Inside the course and just totally gorgeous! You are really good I must say!

    Thank you for the wonderful, nice comment you gave me! It made me very happy! :)

    Hope you had a great weekend!
    Hug Hanna:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Marie! thanks for the visit and the comments on my blog!
    I appreciate it:-)
    Very compliment for your works! are so cuteeeeee!!!
    un abbraccio dall' Italia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful card & I hope someone can tell you her name ... Wish I knew so I could help you. You've colored her beautifully as are all the other cards on your amazing blog. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those little hAnglar cards too. I so wish we could get them here so I could try them ... I signed up so I can see more of your beautiful creations.
    Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete