Sunday, August 1, 2010

Robinhood Edwin



Today I made a card for Just Magnolia and Magnolia Down Under. I have had this Cosmo Cricket Paper forever and I really love it. If I could take some good pictures I think it would show how pretty the paper really is.

I colored Edwin with Distress Inks and popped him up on 3 layers of circles cut with round Nestabilities. As I was looking for some flowers to add, these daisies from Martha Stewart seemed to be just perfect. The little ticket tag is a new die and stamp set from PTI and I used PTI's Smokey Shadow ink for the saying.

What do you think? I appreciate you dropping by....

7 comments:

  1. Well....look at you....your creativity is on overdrive!!!! hahahahaha
    Love all the layers and your Robin Hood is adorable.
    Love your card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! A boys birthday card! Its the first I've seen for the challenge. And you did a wonderful job on it too. Gorgeous!
    Thanks for playing at MDUC this week,
    Hugs
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All goes together very well,a cute card,real perfekt for a boy.I love the image and your awesome colouring.
    Kind regards Gudrun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!! I just adore this aper and they go nicely with this image!! Great interpretation of the sketch!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love the papers and those beautiful daisies!

    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super sweet card! I love this Edwin with his little bow and arrow. You used such pretty papers!
    Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! thanks for joining us at MDUC, hugs, Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete